February 28, 2019

EXCIDED

Does not take much, yet a lot too.  To get me excided.  I actually got to drink my second cup on my Beloved Balcony.  It is in the 60's and I know it is the calm before the rain and more cold but what a lot of fun to do it again. 

On a somber note, yet a little mild stone, I decided to part with the few clothes I hung on to of Truman's. Some old friends of his, I liked to say.  They brought back sweet close memories.  I soldiered through by myself.  Best that way.  We are having a "mini" closet sale with just clothes as a benefit for the Christmas Fund. It has been 8 years and I decided it was time.  Someone can use them and it was a shame to keep holding on and giving to a good cause while they were still good things.  I was proud of myself.  Tired but happy for the decision..

I am going to practice with my new cane and let my friends in therapy see it and be sure it is adjusted right to my height.  I will miss the little basket on my rollator to carry things.  We are all guilty of filling up any little space when it  come available.  Right? 

SO BE IT !!
Betty Boop

No comments: