February 14, 2019

THOUGHTS CREATE EMOTIONS

 I don't  know where I got that statement.  Surely I read it , for I am not capable of thinking that one.  It is so true.  Today is Valentine's Day and thoughts bring my emotions to the front of my mind.  I asked several men this morning as I went to breakfast in Cyber.  "Did you get your sweetheart a valentine?"  I got cards to flowers as responses.  Good for them.  It reminded me of my yearly ritual of bring out past valentines I saved that Truman and I exchanged.  I saved a few.  Later I will reread them and shed a happy tear of memories of the past.  Some are soooo sweet and others funny, but always with love.  I am blessed to have had "the best of mates."  I realize it more today than when I was actually living it.  SO BE IT. Let's be honest.  At the time of living, you don't always realize what you have,  Right?

Betty Boop

No comments: