February 22, 2019

FOGGY FRIDAY

We have every kind of weather possible.  Fog is creepy and dangerous to drive in.  I am a little glad for giving up my car and driving.   I think back at how easy to jump in when ever I wanted and get all kinds of things done.  Oh the fazes of life.  I remember when I could not drive and Truman taught me.  We only had one car, and I got it on Friday. What a thrill to go to the grocery store and buy for a week.  I have always enjoyed shopping for everything.  No matter the need.  So it is a gradual thing, giving up my car.  I did not feel sad about it.  I know it was for the best and I decided for my self when it was time.  But at times I get sorry I have to depend on my girls so much.   Hard to make a list with out forgetting something.  Amy is shopping for me today and I  end the list with "a surprise" Meaning bring me a  treat Mom. " Like I used to do for my girls on Friday when we had one car and I got to use it on Friday. SO BE IT

Betty Boop

No comments: