February 19, 2019

TUESDAY

Tuesday and the beat goes on.  One day follows the other and before you know it--the week- end is here.  I have an early appointment with my eye Doctor.  Entertaining fellow.  I have known him for many years.  Since he first started with old Dr. "Mole" as my girls called him whose office was in  an old house on North State street.  The hall we followed to get to his exam room was long and dark like a mole hole, so he was Dr. Mole to them.  My present Dr. took over his practice. He is always amazed at how well I can see with all the problems I have had over the years.  Makes a big to do over me each visit.  Hope I get a good report today. 

So off I go with my very capable driver, Amy.  She runs my personal taxi service.  She is very capable.

Betty Boop   

No comments: