February 27, 2019

GOOD DAY ?

Good day. Why not? Start the day with a smile and thankful heart.  I challenge you this day to give everyone a friendly smile if they don't have one.  Smiles are free and worth a lot.  We are singing as last song in our Spring concert an old old song from WW1.  You have heard it and possibly did not know it is from WW1.  About a young lad off to war, singing to his sweetheart.  SMILE A WHILE.  Ever heard it?.  Bet you have and if it does not make you smile through tears--I am sorry for you. 

Another reason to smile today.  I am breaking in a new aid.  A walking cane.  Amy and I got it yesterday.  Many to choose from.  Do I get one with the American flag, one for the woods? hot pink. blue that seems to glow in the dark?  Or do I go black, No I went middle of  the road and chose a sedate bronze model.  I hope it gets me places easy.  I will still use the rollator for long hauls down the halls.  Who knows maybe I will discard it later altogether.   Something to SMILE  about.  Smiles come in handy.   Put one in your pocket today and give it away to someone who needs one.

Betty Boop

No comments: