April 6, 2019

ANOTHER WEEK

They do fly by!!!.  Coffee on the Balcony made a good start.  Not bad at all.  But then..... I looked around for a voice and where it was coming from-- my neighbor next door was feeding birds out over the balcony by  flinging toast from a big spoon out over the lawn.  He said "hello."   I said "Good morning,"  as dignified  as I could.  Me in my 15 year old VICTORIA SECRET robe, and long gown and accented  by flip flops.  I was surprised and embarrassed.  He has never been on his balcony that I have see.  I thought I was always alone out there and nobody but me came out I gathered he did this every morning-- then below another neighbor waved hello, also a man. I waved good morning.   l need to look out before I emerge with my thought that I am the only early bird out here.  Good start to the day?   I don't know if that was exactly a good start,  but it was funny.

Jan has a shower that she is helping with today so no Jan for today.  I will try to fill it with something!! I miss her when she has to miss coming.  So on to the next adventure.  My!! I live an exciting life.

Betty Boop

No comments: