April 14, 2019

SUNDAY

What a storm that rushed through Mississippi last night. We were spared damage but not some were so lucky.  Cool this morning. Gave my little Balcony birds crumbs this morning.   Bitsy is beside herself.  Good thing there is a glass door between them. Yesterday (Saturday) Jan came and got me back on track.  She can work wonders talking to people and finding out info for me  I told her I needed to get out of this place, as wonderful as it is, I needed a change of scenery .  Off  we go to Freshway Produce.  It gets better every time we go.  The strawberries are in the peak of their best.  I bought 1 ear of corn, two yellow squash, two tomatoes, 5 pods of okra, and guess what--boiled peanuts.  And cucumbers too.  Made me happy at the small price of $10 .  Strawberries are at their best for a short time so I am enjoying them. I remember taking Truman some a few times  in Seina and along with a cookie, he enjoyed them.  Little memories like that, keep me coming.  Thank goodness for good memories.  We then went to Traceway Grill for lunch.  A good day!!!

Betty Boop.

No comments: