April 18, 2019

CAT CUP

I have a collection of coffee cups.   My favorite over the years is one my daughter Linda gave me.  It is a sassy black and white cat  wearing a grin like he just ate the mouse.  That is what I think when I look at him.   The cup is a favorite because not only makes me smile at the  fat  black cat but it makes me think of  Linda and her love of cats.  I like them too.   Especially this sweet fat cat that I have now.   Miss Bitsy is my faithful, and constant companion.  Can't do without her.  It would be very quiet without her.  Although she makes very little sound, she is everywhere and checking on me constantly.  Now that is real devotion. I seem to be on the coffee  train of thought lately.  No reason, because I am not a coffee freak.  Just something to write about.   

Betty Boop

No comments: