April 19, 2019

SUN--EVER SHINNING

Can't believe the sun after last night and all the storms.  Great is His faithfulness !!  Some are sad for all the damage but they too can be sure that God is faithful.

I surveyed my balcony garden this morning,  Amy was so good to plant it yesterday before the storm hit.   I was afraid it would be wiped out.  But no.  It looks better than when she planted it.   It all looks so pretty this time.   Some new twist keeps it interesting.  Thank you Amy. 

I had breakfast in Cyber.  Jasmine is a good cook and all with a friendly greeting early in the morning.  Enjoyed it so much.  Now I will go to the Bubble (another favorite place to enjoy) and read Bible and thank God for this beautiful day. I am being pushed to write 2 poems for Library board and The Villager.   Maybe I will work on that. Maybe another chapter about the Canada Geese and their courting habits?  Maybe I should keep that to myself.?

Betty Boop

No comments: