April 7, 2019

STORMY WEATHER

There is a song in there I know,  STORMY WEATHER,  something about me and my girl together?   I don't think that is it exactly, but I seem to remember bits and pieces of song tunes.  Funny how the mind works and what it remembers and what it leads you to remember.  Maybe not even what you started to think about.  Away you go and where it ends-nobody knows.  My it was a storm and they we are going to have some more.  Spring in Mississippi is changeable for sure. 

Yesterday was long. I really don't know what I did.  I tried to stay active because that is the name of the game these days.  I am reading some good books.  I am  glad to have time to do that. Tuesday is our Spring Concert and then we go on "tour".  Sounds big time?  Oh, just to the different parts of St. Catherine.  To those who will enjoy but can't come to the regular performance.  That is the part I like,  Everyone enjoys us coming.   Music is for everyone.    Even me.

Betty Boop

No comments: