April 28, 2019

SATURDAY

Saturday was a little long day without Jan's usual visit.  I got pictures from Ft. Wayne  that proved she had a good day with her  Grands. I was at a loss  to find something to do.  With my usual first of the day  chores I had plenty of time on my hands.  I went to the Cyber for lunch. It being such a beautiful day that the crowd was thin.  I got naughty and ordered a hot dog !! I do like a good hot dog.  Not good for me so when I get one it is a rare treat.  Of course to make it worse I had sweet potato fries. Now sweet potato in it's self is a good thing--it is the "fry"  that is not so good.  I did however bring half of the fries home to the freezer.  They heat up well in the oven for later  Stay with me, I realize I am grasping for straws to make this worth reading.  So I took a long walk in the Halls  and then a long nap. Up to get the mail and picked up my supper.  Talked to friends along the way and ended up reading a while.  So went my day.  I think today will be good in it's own way as I will be with Amy and Church.  Maybe I will see some family too.  We will see.

Betty Boop

No comments: