April 22, 2019

WONDERFUL EASTER SUNDAY

What a beautiful Sunday.!!!  Church was heart warming with so many family visitors there.  It was a great warm feeling to see so  many past members there and to help fill our pews again.  I felt Truman's presence beside me.       We went to Paul and Sophie's  house for a great dinner.   Always feel so welcomed there.  They do a great job with everything.  Tetrazzini has replaced the old tried and good ham. but a nice change. and Chantilly cake replaces strawberry short cake----and the beat goes on.  I am all for change and yet I still hang on to tradition. I had my day in the sun.  Now it is a chance for some one else.  I do too much remembering, yes,   I do too much of that.  It was a most wonderful meal.  We told old memories of our favorite remembered Easter stories .  Most remembered Easter baskets., and egg hunts. and new  clothes  I had one nobody had heard.   Imagine that. Too long to write.  I will tell it to you sometime.  I think it is important to remember and especially good memories. 

Betty Boop

No comments: