April 2, 2019

SUNSHINE

OH LET THE SUNSHINE IN.
FACE IT WITH A GRIN,
OPEN UP YOUR HEART AND,
LET THE SUN SHINE IN!!

Ok, I did not pen that one, but it jumped into my mind this morning and would not let go  I remember it as a part of a song from long ago and can't remember the first of it.  Can you?  Maybe VBS?  Oh well maybe it will stay around a while because it sounds happy.  I remember "This little light of mine."  Loved singing it at VBS. Although I think that one was Baptist.   I went to both in my neighborhood.  You know those days in the Church when I was growing up, really made a lot of impressions.  Especially my youth.  Some real Saints taught us.  They had to be.  I remember so many things about those days. My whole social life was during those days with lasting memories. First love and first date and first kiss. My oh my . Served me well through life. A lot of things good seem to be connected to the Church, also light and sun.  So have a happy, sunny day.

Betty Boop

No comments: