April 5, 2019

Too much to do.   I wonder why I can't do it all anymore?  Yesterday, I went to breakfast for fun early.  Then I went to a meeting we have once a month  for  residents to bring us up to activities.  Our new "head honcho" took over for Mary Margret, who retired.  She was good and did a great job.   I guess we were all being nice to her as she finished without any static. We can be nice too. Ate lunch here in my apartment to conserve energy.  Yes it takes a lot to go to the dinning room.  I wanted to go to Sister Kristen's retirement that afternoon.   I just gave out of steam and had to miss it.  Don't know any reason for it--just could not face another-to-do.  I like her so much and she is a dear person, but I have already talked to her and expressed my feelings and good wishes for her.        Today is another day and looks like I will be able to go to a 100th birthday for another dear lady. Polly Wilson is a fine lady and I have always liked her.   I sure hope I feel like going this afternoon.  I need to shampoo and go to Friday (fish day) lunch and then go to see Polly.  Wish me luck.  When I write this down, it doesn't seem so bad or hard.

Betty Boop

No comments: