April 15, 2019

MOMDAY,

Weather report.  Cool and sunny. Winter can't let go.  Bitsy and I feed birds on the Balcony.  I like, it but she really likes it.  There is this one blackbird that shows up each morning. I don't always get the crumbs out at daybreak.  But he is there checking.  Then the little sparrow checks it  out.  They seem to depend on the bread before I realized it.  So I feed them. The blackbird, being so much bigger, gets the most. Betsy really crouches as low as her little fat body will let her and stays very, very still.

We had a treat for lunch after church yesterday. Sophie and Paul invited us for a great lunch at their house. Paul made his famous red beans and rice.  My it was so good.  Sophie made something she is known for also. French bread split and spread with this wonderful olive  mixture and toasted to perfection.. I could make a meal of it if I dared. She has been making it for us at the Beach and many occasions.   Amy brought a salad of fresh greens and grape tomatoes.  So perfect.   I really tried to turn down the brownie and ice cream.   Amy fixed me a small bite--just right and a little bite will do you.  Mary Grace. Ryan and Ed were there too.   Got to pet Paul's cat.  I say Paul, because he does love her and she loves him.  Ah!! family, I love them so much and am proud of each one.

Betty Boop

No comments: