April 16, 2019

CUP-O-JOE"

Where did "cup-o-joe" come from?  Sophie?  where are you and your handy answers?  Any way it is good in the morning. to me.  I guess you have to work on the taste. I have been on and off with drinking it  I used to drink hot tea.  Still like tea but coffee in the morning is what I do now. Cream but no sweet anything.  No flavored either.  2 cups please. 

We are taking our Choir "on the road", as Shirley calls it. Just up the hill to Campbell Cove.  Next week to Siena and then to Marion Hall.  I do love singing to the residents there.  Music is so universal.  They respond in ways we really don't know.   Some are very vocal about it.  It is very satisfying. And you know you have done something worth something to somebody.  I also think music of any kind is therapeutic.  I am glad I can do what I can to help. 

Betty Boop  (P. S. The geese lovers, that I spy on are still together.)

No comments: