April 10, 2019

ENJOY YOURSELF !!!

We opened our Spring Choir Concert with that song yesterday.  I decided to "enjoy myself" this morning and  let Jasmine in the Cyber cook my eggs over light, that she is a wiz at. It was a good start.  I brought  Bible and devotional book to the Bubble with my second cup of Cyber coffee.  So much better than I make.  It was perfect.  I tracked a man walking. When he stopped and looked over the Lake, I noticed he was watching the Canada geese.   They are feeding here now.  Two came from a swim and joined the others at breakfast.  The meadow is green and I am sure the grass is sweet. 

Our concert was a success.  At least I enjoyed it.  Jan, Amy, and M.G. came and made everyone jealous.  Not many family members can come during the day.  Mary Grace brought me a dozen of the most beautiful white roses I have ever seen.   I felt like a happy bride.  She is so thoughtful.  Love their coming and enjoying their MOM enjoy herself.  It has been one of the most enjoyable things I have done here.  Can't really sing, but I make a joyful noise.  Isn't that all is asked of me?

Betty Boop

No comments: