August 15, 2024

FIRST "real' BOYFRIEND

 I am talking serious. That little scruffy one no one wants, but you like?  You think he is looking at you when he smiles, but he is gazing at that tall beauty standing behind you. Oh, how it hurts  when he bops you on the head and calls you "squirt" or something equally insulting .  But at least you were noticed.  But when the "real one came along, much later, It is a feeling to remember. My first real love was the Preachers son, he was in the Navy. He came home on leave all grown up and wise he thought.  He found I was the same and did not grow up like he did.  We wanted different things, so that ended.  Along came the "real" one for me and the rest is History.  

We had a real storm yesterday, Change the subject,  Never heard such thunder.  It caught me off guard and my chair pads got soaking wet on the balcony.  I am drying them out till I can get new ones.  This time water proof.  

BETTY *REMINISING " this morning. BOOP

No comments: