August 8, 2024

SAPAM AGAIN

 Funny how I am seeing Spam adds a lot.  I did not start them did I?  Some look good.  But I find it is too much fat and salt for me.  So I probably will  not use it much. Still have a little left. Good way to feed a family.  I forgot to look at the weather report this morning.  But I don't need to look to tell it is a bit cooler.  A breeze helps too.  Just a teaser of my favorite time of the year.  Fall always picks me up.  Come on Fall.  I need a pick up.  

What shall I do today?  My maid is coming this afternoon.  Great!!!!  Clean house again.  I have been staying in so much lately, that I really need her.  I don't make too much of a mess, but it all needs cleaning.  

I have two books going, I have been happy to read with ease now with the new reading glasses.  They make a big difference.  I am pleased with them.  Reading good books can really pass a lot of time.  I have so few things I can still do and reading is a good one.

BETTY (Queen of Spam) BOOP

No comments: