August 19, 2024

WALKERS !!!!!!

Little breeze brought a few out.  I enjoyed seeing a couple, each holding a leash with happy Cocker's pulling them along.  I imagine it has been too hot for the dogs to do a real walk lately. The were very happy.  

As I did my Hall table in a do-over I had memories. The theme is "CATS".  I did one in the past and hope it can be enjoyed again. As I sat the funny cat in the little black chair, I remembered where I got it.  For a while after Truman retired we went to South Texas with friends and members of our Good Sam camping club. Beautiful place on the edge of a Mexican town at the crossing.  We spent a good part of the Winter months there. Of course Flea Markets were everywhere.  I bought this crazy looking cat dressed in pajamas with a cat head and paws and a body of the doll.  Love him.  He sits in the chair for the display.  Brought back memories of retirement and happy times. We were in Brownsville right by the border that we walked over the bridge into Mexico.  Of course it is closed now.  I am sure the people are suffering the closer. Glad for the memories of happier times.

BETTY (build a Memory Bank for yourself)BOOP


 

 

No comments: