August 16, 2024

HAIR CUT TODAY

I do need it. May get charged extra for this mess on my head.  Worth it !!  Under the weather for so long that I just did not even care.  But today is the day. Also something to think about and look forward to--Choir practice starts next month.  Christmas is coming.  I have belonged to the Choir 13 years now. Is it time to close the doors and the fun and sit in the bigger group and just enjoy the programs?  Yes, and I did enjoy my "run".

 

All my cereal bowls are in the dishwasher waiting their turn, so I ate oatmeal from a large coffee cup.  What fun.  And grapes cut up in it.  How unusual for me.  Pepper Jack cheese melted on my toast for a little fat. (I call it).  So breakfast was a little twisted and good.  

BETTY(sort of crazy this morning)Boop








No comments: