August 18, 2024

HOT,HOT, HOT---

 I could not stay long on the Balcony.  Must be 100  degrees right now.  I filled the Humming bird  feeder so they will have a cool drink.  I am feeding 3 now.  One is small so I think it is a family.  Who knows, they all are thirsty.  

Jan and Tommy came yesterday with lunch and business to tend to.  What a session.  My feeble brain (damaged as it is) can hardly take in just so much.  I feel at ease now.  I must say they are very patient with me and help me to understand so much.  Enough said about that.  I think I will rest my body and brain for today and stay cool.    Oh yes, I hear Bryan and Ashley are real Texans now, Learning the two-step and all.. Hats too I hope for the Birthday Man..I Know it was Happy.

BETTY Truman and I tried the 2 step when we spent a few Winters as Winter Texans, as we were called, We liked Texas in the Winter. BOOP



No comments: