August 27, 2024

HOPE i AM DONE

 I am hoping I am going to write and not make a mess.  I am so very tired of "little" troubles.  It does keep me busy.  My it was hot on Balcony.  Almost did not enjoy it.  But what would I do without it?  I would be unhappy for sure.  It makes me feel like I am outside but not quite.  My family is all excited about their trips for Labor Day and one for the island off the Gulf coast.  All of this I will observe through picks on the computer.  Oh, yes there is a camping trip in the mix too.  I have always known it would happen.  Can't go to any of it anymore.  But I am not too sad--I have had my time and it has been full and fun.  Not sad at all.  

Had a sausage biscuit for breakfast.  Now that makes me happy.

BETTY(I will look for the sunshine in my life) BOOP

No comments: