March 24, 2015

ALMOST THERE

Must hurry and get well.  I am missing so much.  Hate that.  Everything happens for a reason I guess.  I needed time to reflect and think.  I got plenty of that.  Time to move on.  I have been enjoying Amy's trip down memory lane at my mother's house.  Read it.  This morning I read Cary's e=mail to find someone else remembers too.  I remember my own backyard.  We  had many fun times there too.  Now we renew the dyeing of Easter Eggs.  Remember Bryan's beautiful egg that he dyed over and over till it was sort of black?  A picnic would usually follow and Easter lunch Sunday and of the picture taking.  Then off with those beautiful clothes that mothers had slaved over to make them perfect.  Ahhh the memories tumble out.  My Memory Bank is full of them. I will check them back in the Bank for safe keeping and let them draw a   little interest, to share at another day.  Everyone should open an account in The Memory Bank----It pays great interest the longer it stays there.  But you must leave it there.  After all we should live only in this day.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

I may borrow a little from the bank and post some from Easter egg dying. That holiday was well documented thanks to Dad.