March 4, 2015

BREAKFAST WITH THE BIRDS.

Yes, I have found somebody to feed.  The birds.  We have been enjoying our time together for a few days.  They are so lively and quick.  And so hungry.  What a pleasure to watch.     I went to Wal-Mart yesterday.  Jan and Amy worry about that.  I promise I am so careful. I only take my credit card and driver's I. D. and my glasses--in my pocket.  Drive up looking in all directions for someone lurking behind a car and walk with purpose very fast to the door.  How is that for taking care of myself.  There was a day and not so long ago, that the parking lots in Madison were safe.  But it is everywhere that you must be careful.  

The stores are full of Easter decorations and I must wait till After St. Patrick" s Day to decorate. One of my favorite pass time is having fun decorating.  Makes my new home mine.  I have been assigned to write an Easter poem.  I need ideas.  It is hard to keep up.  I am said to be, "clever, funny, cute", with my writing.  I just want them to read it.  I found a copy of the new VILLAGER in the recycle bin the day they came out.  Oh how that hurt!!  Silly, to feel that way,  but I did.  Maybe the person was a fast reader?

Betty (the sun is out) Boop  

1 comment:

Amy said...

Just imagine how a newspaper writer feels when they see their work on the birdcage floor!!!