March 8, 2015

SATURDAY DELIGHT

After breakfast with a few friends, I thought  it would be a long day since Jan is on a trip and she usually highlights my Saturdays.  Turns out there are other highlights in store.  Karen and Jeff called and wanted to come visit.  I was surprised and delighted.  They found their way after saying they could see St. Catherine's had a little trouble finding the entrance.  They did good since they both had never been on the grounds before.  We had a wonderful visit and I proudly showed them around.  Every time I show people and tell them about my new home, I realize how lucky and blessed I really am.  Thank you Lord for blessings. Hope they will visit again.

I got a picture of my girls in front of Avery Island's Tabasco sauce plant.  It was such a good picture--I would like a print for my album.  Think I can get one?  It is probably raining on their compute home.  I will be glad to have them back safe.

I am going to go to Church here this morning.  Another thing I hardly ever do but it is best.

Betty Boop

No comments: