March 18, 2015

WHY OH WHY ?

I feel so sorry for myself, now how wrong is that.  I haven't been sick in I can't remember how long.  But a cold must run it's course so I will hang on and try to fine some good in it.  So far I haven't found it.  Well I did get the St. Patrick's Day decorations down and Amy went to  my cage and brought out my Easter decorations.  Now some of them go wayyy  back and I had fun putting them up and out .  I like them the most..  Even better than Christmas ones.  Well that was exhausting so I had to sit and eat some ice cream.  Actually I had a coke float.  Remember them?  Of course you do.  And Black Cow (ice cream in chocolate milk),  We used to buy cherry coke at fountains.  Better than the one Coke created in a can.  I am now down memory lane at the first Drug store I remember.  Oh how good that place smelled!!!  That was when a nickel went a long way.  The ice treats on a stick.  Chocolate  covered ice cream. dreamcickle  See even the computer can't spell dreamcickle.  Maybe it is me.  Maybe I am full of meds.? 

SICK

There;s nothing worse than a cold
oh how low
I feel like an  underground mole.

Betty Boop

No comments: