March 22, 2015

WILL LIVE

There was a question about that a some point.  Nothing like a cold to knock you down.  I guess as you get older -- the harder it is  to bounce back.  I feel like I have missed out on some things.  Guess it does not matter, as long as you feel "on the mend."  I will venture out tomorrow.  I will probably have to skip Choir because my voice  is still a little weak and I cough easy.............Enough of that subject.  My CD player suddenly stopped playing.  I miss it.  If I could move the furniture out so I could reach the outlet, I would unplug it.  Last time it did this, that helped to let it recover or something.  The furniture in front of the outlet is too heavy for me so I will have to wait.  O well I have TV and books to read. That should do  it.

Betty{feeling Better) Boop

No comments: