March 31, 2015

GOOD SUPPER

As I left my CPA son-in-law's office this morning, I turned south instead of north(on purpose)  I needed to make the drive down Riverwood.  I wish I wouldn't give in to the urge to do this.  It did nothing for me and I only did not like what the new owners have done to it.  O, they are keeping it up I think but putting their own touch to it.  Well. what a thing for me to say..  After all it is their home now.  I just wanted to se what was blooming.  I did not see much.  Wish, I think, I could see the Lake one more time.  Oh well out on Old Canton and toward my "home."  O boy what did I see.!!The famous Strawberry man.  I thought of my two "best friends"  here.  I bought 3 boxes.  O they smelled so good.  My friends were so excited.  On to Freshway market.  I bought 1ear of corn, 2 yellow squash. handful of green beans, tomatoes, and one cucumber and came home feeling excited.  While, the veggies are not the best yet, they are a far cry better than what I can get here.  I made a small skillet of cornbread, my style. 

While I enjoyed it all. I still am enjoying have someone here cook for me and no clean-up.  But once in a while------ I will do it all again.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

So glad to hear Freshway is open!