March 11, 2015

Where would I go?  O. K. rain is getting to me.  I am afraid to drive in the wet weather.  The J & A patrol might nab me(Jan and Amy) that is.  They don't have to warn me because I don't feel safe anyway.  At least I don't have that kind of pride.  I know I am not as sure- footed as I used to be.  Oh well what  a place to be stranded.  Life goes on as usual around here.  Rain, sleet or snow.  I sat on the Bubble yesterday and watched the ducks.  I wrote a few new Haiku's.     RAIN

                                                                                                                I REALLY DO LOVE A RAINY DAY
                                                                                                                IT PULLS ME IN
                                                                                                                SO SAD AND MELANCHOLY

SPRING

AT LAST I KNOW SPRING IS COMING.
FEEL IT IN MY SOUL
DAFFODILS  ARE PUSHING UP ALL OVER,


DUCKS

DUCKS FLOAT ON THE LAKE IN RAIN
YOU'RE GETTING WET
WHAT A SILLY THING TO SAY.

With that I take my bow,

Betty Boop


1 comment: