March 7, 2015

SUNSHINE SUNSHINE SUNSHINE

So happy to see the sun shine at last.  I had breakfast in the Cyber,  For you who do not know the Cyber--It is a very popular spot here at St. Catherine's Village.  Breakfast and lunch till 4'0clock.  I brought my half cup of coffee up and enjoyed it in the "bubble"( the sunroom at the end of the hall.")  It offers the most beautiful panorama view of the Lake.  This morning was no exception.  Many white gulls and some kind of black ducks the same size.  Then came the Canada geese honking loudly "Here we are."  The "resident Egret was disturbed and flew to the opposite end of the lake and gingerly waded in and slowly began to fish for breakfast. Also, the Mallards   I thought of what was under the water and with that--how much the lake meant to all these creatures.  I thanked God for the pleasure I get from the Lake.  Then I  don't miss my Rverwood Lake as much.  It has been four years this month since Truman passed and it seems like yesterday when it happened.  Yet a lot has gone on even without him.  So be it!!!

Betty Boop

No comments: