March 27, 2015

COOL AND SUNNY

That's the weather report. now the news.  Sorry to build you up.  There is no news .  Not anything of interest.  That does not stop the TV news from reporting on and on the same old thing sometime.  I did enjoy a delightful singing program yesterday afternoon.  The group of ladies from the Junior League of Jackson called JOYFUL NOISE sang.  They have been here before.  They did a fantastic job.  Songs of the 40's. Right up our alley, so to speak.  Must have been 40 of them.  They sang and performed for 45 minutes straight.  Some were young and some mot so young.  They were great.  Made me feel good and I am glad I went.  I almost did not go, but decided at the last minute that it would do me good.  And it did.  Sometime I have to give myself a little push. especially after having been sick and in for a while. 

I just had lunch today in the dinning room with two very sweet friends who realized I needed it.  They were right-as it really did me a lot of good.  That's what friends are for.  Now I am doing laundry.  Kind of backed up on that chore. 

One day at a time.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Back in the saddle!