March 17, 2015

Oh, NOooooooo!!

Haven't felt this bad in a long time.  This horrible cold slipped up and knocked me down and is stomping on me right now.  I have been so well and others sick around me and I guess I felt too smug, because it is now my turn.  Just a cold they say but when it is you, well it is not "just a cold."  I feel bad/.  Need someone to say "Betty Bones."  Amy came by yesterday and dropped off O J. and cans of soup and ice cream/  She is bringing me some meds. today since I have taken all of the stuff I had on hand.  May be expired anyway. 

Later..........
Betty Boop

P. S,  I may not even make my bed.  That would be unusual for me.  Haven't stayed in my night gown in a while ==might do that too.
Betty

2 comments:

Amy said...

Let me be the first to say....Betty bones

Karen Buffington said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon. If I can bring you anything,call me.