March 3, 2015

FRIEND RETURNS

I knew I liked this computer, but when it leaves it space here, I really do miss it.  Ed took it and "cleaned" it up and tho it only took a day or two, I was lost.  Reading and writing is a part of my routine and I was messed up.  Amy brought it back and after she left I discovered I could read my blog but could not actually blog myself.  That is like telling someone not to talk.  I guess I use my blog to talk to you and I do like to do that.

Fog this morning and I do need to go to Wal-Mart.  I will of course let the fog lift before I go.            Ever since a friend gave me bird food, I have enjoyed feeding them on the balcony.  Mostly sparrows. but they are hungry too.  I did see a female Cardinal and she was a little bossy-chasing the others  away.  Sparrows are used to being the underdog and don't give up easily .  Birds and computers--something to watch and something to talk to.  Lucky me.   
                                                                                             
                                                                           Birds of a feather flock together,
                                                                           very true I see
                                                                           as the Cardinal chases the sparrow away.

I wish Linda could hear the speaker today. James Bell, Author, of THE VAMPIRE DEFENSE==a thriller they tell me.  Not for me.  I will just go on to Wal-Mart I guess.

Betty Boop

No comments: