March 23, 2015

CREEPING OUT

Well I hope I don't look creepy, but that is how I feel.  I think I will go down and drink coffee and skip exercise.  I don't need a coughing spell for all to see.  They sound worse than they are. Kind of like I am coughing up==well I will not describe it.    Although my cough is so much better and not as much, I think it wise to take it slow. I  think I need people.  I guess I depend on them.  I used to not be that way. 

Be sure everybody to read Amy's blog.  She has started blogs on my Mother's house.  Amy loved to go there and remembers so much of the details.  It was an interesting little house, which my Mother loved.  It was the first and only house they owned.  My family spent all of my days at home, in rented  apartments and houses, which I remember well..as my growing up days were spent in some historic times.  The Great depression and  World War II.  Lots to remember.  Maybe I need to write some of it.  It was not all depressing.    Wish me luck as I throw off this cold and get to be myself again.

Betty Boop

2 comments:

Karen Buffington said...

I commented on a few things I remember also about mammals house. Please share some of your memories. With mom n dad both gone we don't have the stories anymore...like y'all makin daddy say emancipation proclamation...ha. What was the story behind that?? Hope you're feeling better.

Karen Buffington said...

Sorry...that should be mammaws house...autocorrect...ugh!