March 6, 2015

AM i AFRAID?

With two daughters and three granddaughters off on their ROAD TRIP, I am a little shaky.  But that leaves the strong and dependable men to hold the fort.  I will be safe.  Actually I am glad for them.  It is a tradition they have and I think it is great.  Off to La.  Not California.  Destination Avery Island and points in between. 

I just got back from Exercise Class and Coffee with the natives. Great bunch,  My favorite people.  Usually I take treats to go with coffee on Friday.  I caused a little excitement this morning with WATERMELOM  CUPCAKES!!  Yes Betty Crocker has a "limited edition" of strange flavored cupcake mix.  I could not resist.  Next week ORANGE SHEBERT.  We had fun and they were a hit.  I think I will call the number on the box and thank them.  Who knows what I will find.

Betty Boop  

No comments: