January 23, 2018

DAY TWO OF BUSY WEEK

I wish I had something  funny or even clever to write.  But after all this is the big appointment week.  Of course so far it has been good reports.  The annual went well.  Everyone including my Dr. is proud of me.  She wishes she could see more healthy 91 year olds.  I hope she knows how hard I work at it.  A big part of good health is paying attention to those who take care of you and to follow their orders.  After all they know more than I do.  I don't mean to accept everything without question.  I try to educate myself on every subject that pertains to my health and to try and do what I know is best.  It is hard and sometime I fail miserably but I forge ahead and try not to make too many mistakes.  It all evens out in the end.  Today will be an easy one.  O.T. and then hearing aid check.  So at least it is not storming like yesterday as Amy safely got us through  rain storm and early morning traffic.  My she is a good driver. Bless her.  We had the most wonderful breakfast between lab work and actual appointment in the Belhaven building.  I forget the name of the restaurant.  They have the best coffee I have ever had.  The rest was good too. We did have a good laugh when I put on the gown they brought me.  Oh there goes your dignity!  It covered me from my neck to the floor.  So funny and then when I had to walk the hall to get another test they put another robe on top tp keep me warm.  I was a sight.  Actually Amy took my picture.  Maybe we will share it.  Don't know yet.

Well as you can see my blog is nothing but about my health.  Big subject.  I need to get on to something else soon.  Bare with me.  It seems to be all about me.  What a subject!!

Betty Boop 

1 comment:

Amy said...

I will post picture if I can get blog to work