January 13, 2018

SATURDAY

Overslept and missed breakfast with friends this morning.  Not to worry , I had breakfast at lunch time with Jan.  I had breakfast, She had lunch.  She brought me a new phone, from my girls for my birthday.  Mine was as old as the hills and useless.  Of courses  they change and are      old a week from the time you buy them.  My how they change.  Jan instructed me.  She is a very good teacher.  I absorbed as much as I could.  I was delighted to see I can take and send pictures on the phone and text too.  I hope I remember my lesson.  She said I could not mess the phone up in trying to work it, but we will see.  I am usually a champion at "mess up".  They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks.  I am trying. 
I talked to Linda back and forth practicing,  They got 2 inches of snow.  She was excited and it did look pretty.  We might get some on Tuesday say the weather people.  Nothing but trouble here because of the water breaks they are struggling to repair.

I can't seem to get enough time to write poems.  I think of subjects but by the time I get to write, I forget what I thought.  O well, the world wont stop if I never write one again. 
But I do enjoy writing.  Maybe when the Dr,'s appointments are all done and therapy is just a memory, I will write again. 

Betty Boop 

No comments: