January 2, 2018

GETTING THERE

They say on the weather forecast that we will reach 34 degrees today.  The sun is out.  Great.  I found a beautiful white blanket on the top shelf that I had not used in a while.  Washed it and slept so warm last night.  I do not like to be cold and it has been hard to get warm lately.  I did odds and ends yesterday.  Had New Years lunch with two good friends.  Betty of course and Pat McNair who I discovered .  She and her husband.(now deceased) were in the Good Sam Club years ago when we were members.  She is so cute and delightful.  Never know who will wind up here.  I got the tree undecorated and packed away and all the rest of my stuff is back in place.  Kind of feels good to unclutter.  Did my laundry and petted Bitsy a lot.  She seemed to be there every time I sat down.  I think it is the cold weather that does that.   Well therapy starts again today.  Been off a few days-it may be hard to get back.  Oh yes, something funny,  This little guy who walks the halls every day, I met him when I came out of the laundry.  He pulled up his pant leg and showed me his thermal underwear. and then his sleave to show me he was fully covered.  He also had on a flannel shirt and a jacket.  He was plenty warm I think.   STAY WARM.

Betty Boop

No comments: