January 27, 2018

SATURDAY BREAKFAST

Small group (5) I guess that is pretty good.  Started off, one member had been to the Museums with St. Catherine's  bus group and gave a glowing report.  They spent 4 hours there and he said he would have to go back to see it all.  I was real proud to hear someone I knew to say that.  I don't know if I could stand that kind of tour.  I would poop out.  Then we had a discussion that no one seemed to know the answer.  We had a pair of swans for two days and they left.  Don't know where they came from nor where they went when they left.  Some say they are very aggressive, so it is just as well they move on, though they were so pretty and regal.  Then they are starting up a new line dancing class.  Many have signed up.  Not me.  Then various people who are sick or down for some reason. was discussed.  All I could contribute was I saw the Blues Marathon start at 7 this morning.  Rain did not stop them.  It is a real biggie here.
Jan is coming and we are going to buy me new shoes.  So wish me luck!!!

Betty Boop

No comments: