January 11, 2018

ROLLING ALONG

Rolling but not real smooth.  This month is filled with Dr.'s appointments.  Today is the dentist.  How I dread it.  Visions of childhood visits are not good.  Today I should not be afraid, and I'm not really.  Just dread what the problems may be.  O well.  So be it.  Then I have my annual check up with regular Dr.  I also have an ear appointment and an eye one too.  I will get it all done and maybe it wont do me in.  Oh yes, an appointment with my shoulder Dr. and mix in my therapy three times a week to hopefully get me working on both shoulders.  Next month the foot Dr.  My it sounds intimidating  doesn't it?  And to top it off--it is raining.  I am thankful for the good care I can afford and will try to do better.  After all this is also birthday month.  I don't wont to be a bore, but I will be 91 if I make it to the 31st.  Here's hoping and praying I can make it.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

We are going to get all your tune ups for the year out of the way and ready to roll at 91!