January 12, 2018

SNOW?

Surely not for us.  Cold rain anyway.  I am glad to be able to stay in today.  My dental appointment went well and I am free for another 6 months.  Amy took me yesterday and we had lunch at a favorite place--Piccadilly .  I know most of my family would prefer someplace else but Jan, Amy, and I eat there when we get a chance.  They cook veggies so well.  Not greasy but still southern style.  Anyway I got my fill yesterday with a seafood salad, green beans. baby(I mean baby) lima beans, turnip greens, and cornbread.  So good. 

Well I must get on with my day.  A friend has a birthday today.  We will eat lunch together and I made my usual flower decorated Birthday card.  Hope she likes it.  It is her first b. day here.   knew her in the Good Sam days.

Betty Boop

No comments: