January 28, 2018

STURDAY & SUNDAY

Big day Saturday.  Jan and I started out in a light rain.  "Baby needs new shoes."  I really got lucky.  I have discovered Dr. Scholls  shoes fit me well and feel good.
They don't cost  as much as some to begin  with  One place on Lakeland carries them.  They are discounted to begin with and they were also on another sale and to top that when we told her my birthday was in January(they ask crazy questions) I got a $5 gift off.  So I ended up paying $25 for $70 shoes.  My that day started good.  Next we bought an ice pack for my shoulder.  It will help and I keep it ready in the freezer.  Then we tried to track down White Rain hair spray.  Old brand and nobody that I could find carried it except my CVS.  We looked at another CVS and they did not have it nor mine either.  Have you seen it anywhere?  Let me know.  Bought other beauty aids Then we topped it off with a hamburger at MOG SHOTS.  Best anywhere.  Try them.  They are so big that we split one as well as the beer battered FF's.  Was pretty tired but happy.  Lord bless my girls.  I am blessed beyond any.  Now this morning Amy is involved in a bride's  shower at her house and Lord forgive us we will miss church.  But when the ox is in the ditch, get him out.  I'll go to church here and also eat lunch here and I will be fine. 

Betty Boop