January 31, 2018

BIRTHDAY GIRL (I use that word loosely)

Yes the big day has arrived.  I started it by waking at 5:30.  Gross.  Why can't I sleep late on my birthday?  Habit?  I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.  I had breakfast in the Cyber all by myself.  Two eggs, over light, Breanne cooks them perfect.  Sausage, rye toast. and of course coffee.  O. K. that was a good start.  Jan and Amy are taking me to lunch.  Amerigo"s  Love that place.  But then I love a lot of places to eat.  Don't know why  I don't weigh 150 instead of 100.  Can't worry about that.  I went to the Bubble in my robe at 5:30 or so to see the moon .  It was half covered and very unusual to see.  No one else was there. thank goodness.  We are also going to look at new chairs for me to sit in.  Mine is just about "sat out."  Jan has been shopping for a new one too and found one for me to look at.  A good chair is important and I use mine a lot.  Hope the new ones she saw fit me.  I am so short and hard to fit in anything I buy.  I used to be four feet - eleven and a half. At my recent check-up I was 4 feet 10.  Help I am shrinking.  Another sign of 91.  I keep saying that.  Lots of signs going on.  Did you listen to the President"s State of the Union address.?  Shame on you if you didn"t.  He is our president and maybe not the best choice, but he deserves respect,  After all, this is America.  And aren't we proud to be Americans?  Enough, I don't know enough to discuss it except to say God Bless America.
Betty Boop

1 comment:

Karen Buffington said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... AGAIN!!