January 14, 2018

OLD GIRL--NEW TRICKS ?

O. K. I am the "old girl".  And Jan is trying to teach me new tricks.  Good luck.  I am willing but I don't know if I can learn any more.  Jan brought me a new telephone from my girls. I can even text now.  That brings me out of the "dark ages" into the present.  It will even take pictures.  Something I have admired in others.  I had lesson # 1 yesterday and was exhausted and confused but determined.  I just might get to be a pest too.  I received texts and sent them and called and received calls till I got tired.  Later that night I ventured out on my own and still had a funny session.  I hope Jan and Tommy wont tell all.  I woke up thinking about it, but I haven's turned it on yet.  It is a little addictive. 

I hope the weather man is wrong this time about snow on Tuesday for us.  I have an appointment with my hearing aid lady.  One is too loud and very annoying in a crowd of noise.  Maybe we can make it before the big snow comes.    Church today.  I always look forward to it.  Means so much to me to actually go and sing and listen to Lance and see old friends.  Nothing like it.  I am sorry for those who can not see the need to worship in God's house on Sunday.

Betty Boop 

No comments: