January 18, 2018

LATE BREAKFAST

I have a free day (from OT) so I took it slow and did not rush.  I ate breakfast at 8 downstairs at the Cyber.  By myself and enjoyed it.  Two scrambled eggs, ham, wheat toast, and coffee.  So very good.  I had a second cup of coffee and I think the cups hold two, so I am awake for the day.  Still a lingering of snow around and the sea gulls  have returned in small numbers. Sun is shining but still cold. 

My therapy hurt yesterday.  She is doing exercises that are a little hard.  I hurt a little all morning, but I am o.k. today.  I guess they have to push a little to see how far you can go.  My this has been a trip.  I can't think about much else so I have not been writing poems lately .  I met Mary Ann just now and told her I would get back soon I hope.  I think of subjects and they just wont "jell."  Guess it happens to all writers.  Ha!!  I have a lot of nerve calling me a writer.  sounds good, but not true.

Been reading a lot,  New Amish books by Charlotte Hubbard.  I do love Amish books.  So sweet and you know it will turn out o. k. though they go through a lot.  I was glad to find two books I had not read.  By Richard Paul, Evans and one by Nicholas Sparks.  Both good writers.  So I am fixed with something to do.  Good to read when you have to stay in.  Well this has been a long Blog.  Hope it is not too much jibber jabber.

Betty Boop

No comments: