January 21, 2018

FULL WEEK AHEAD

Good start today.  Lunch with family at M.G. and Ryan's house to celebrate birthdays for Ryan, Paul, and me.  We share birthdays with other "greats."  Good month to be born.  Monday is my annual physical .  Tuesday is hearing aid check up and O.T. that morning, Wednesday is O.T. Thursday is shoulder Dr. Friday is O.T. again.  So you see it is mighty full for an aging 90, almost 91.  Whew!!!!  Makes me tired to think about it.  Am I worth it?  Sometime I wonder.  Again, I have to tell myself to be thankful for the many blessings I have.  For instance-- Scrambled eggs filled with chopped ham. English muffin. O. J. and coffee.  Mighty fine as I watched the sky light up and it was beautiful.   Just wish I could be through with this therapy, it takes so much time and I don't have time to enjoy St. Catherine's as I used to.  No writing has been going on. I also am thankful for Sunday's when I can go to Church, free to worship and to sit by my sweet Amy.  What a joy.  So you see, it is not all bad.  In fact mostly great.

Betty Boop

No comments: