January 30, 2018

TUESDAY MORNING

Hey, that is the name of a store-Tuesday Morning's  Never know what you will find in that store.  I used to go to it when I lived on Riverwood.  Their was a store in a building where we had a movie Theater.  I took grandchildren to that theater and I still feel guilty because I would take then into the drug store next door to buy candy and put it in my purse till we were in the theater and the lights were turned out before I gave it to them.  The candy was so expensive in the theater and I guess I was teaching them something wrong.  What do you think.?  I remember Truman would frown on my taking sugar packets from any place where we ate out.  He should see the stuff people pack in their purses here.  I think it is a mental sign with some.  Oh my how we teach with example. 

Hey  the sun just popped out though it is 26 degrees.  Winter is still here.  I have lost anything I left out on the balcony.  I guess a new start will be good this spring. 

Betty Boop

No comments: