February 22, 2018

70 degrees on balcony

It is nice to drink coffee on the balcony before everything of the day starts.  Of course the couple who walks every morning were out.  I am glad they have each other to walk every morning.  They are in their late 70's I think.  That makes a difference sometime.  My, the birds had a symphony going this morning.  Such a joyful sound.  That reminds me of the performance of the Junior League group who are going to sing this afternoon.  THE JOYFUL NOISE.  They are an outstanding group and put on a great singing program.

Amy and I went to the grocery store yesterday morning.  Well, Wal-Mart.  It is different in some ways.  I think they are not keeping it well stocked any more.  I had to buy a clock for my bedside.  Mine just gave up from old age.  Found a nice small one that was just a clock.  Just what I need in the bedroom.  We grabbed a famous Chick-Filet.  Wonderful.  We then went to Church to the mid- week Lent service.  Not well attended, but it is hard for many to come that time of day.  We both got a lot from it.  I was very, very tired when we got home.  I don't understand this fatigue I am having.  Maybe the meds I am taking, but I am struggling to do what I want to do.  Anyway, I forge on.

Betty Boop 

No comments: