February 4, 2018

RAINY SUNDAY(not Monday)

I always equate things to songs.  I had a cute little beige colored radio as a teen ager.  It was rounded like a lot of furniture was then.  I am sure Amy could put a name on it.  Anyway, I loved it.  I listened to it a lot.  Could not carry it around like kids do today.  But I managed to listen a lot.  Should have been studying my school books.  But I still remember  the lyrics to many, many of the hits of the day. Back when music and words made sense to me.  I had a good rest of the day Saturday with Jan.  We had what Amy calls little pockets of adventure., or something like that.  Nothing very exciting to most people, but to me was fun.  We spent about an hour in THE DOLLAR TREE.  I had missed going there for some time.  I feel so rich coming out with a big bag of loot for only a small amount of money.  I walked the store over from front to back.  It was busy and the shelves was well stocked.  Jan came out with books and puzzles and other things too.  I did my share.  We enjoyed it. Came back here and ate lunch.  So much fun.     Well I must get myself together.  After Church we are having SOUPER BOWL LUNCH.  All kinds of homemade soup.  I remember one made by a member who moved--Cauliflower --It  was outstanding.

Betty Boop 

No comments: